Counseling Referral Services

Students who need counseling services are referred to community counseling resources for assistance.

Students with issues such as adjusting to college, who want help with career choices and who have problems which may interfere with academic success can be assisted by a member of the advisement staff.

For further information on counseling referral services, visit Student Services or phone 815-802-8500.