Reporting a Concern

Emergency concerns: Call 911, or call KCC security at 5555 from any campus phone. Non-emergency referrals: email, or phone the BIT chair at 815-802-8524 or phone KCC Security’s non-emergency number, 815-802-8190.

All concerns and reports are confidential. By reporting concerns about individuals who display odd, suicidal and/or aggressive behaviors, you provide the college with the opportunity to address the behavior before an outburst occurs or the problem escalates to an aggressive action.