Counseling Referral Services

Personal counseling services are offered on the KCC Riverfront Campus through Transformative Growth Counseling. Referrals to other community counseling resources are also available through the Office of Student Affairs.

Students with issues such as adjusting to college, who want help with career choices and who have problems which may interfere with academic success can be assisted by a member of the advisement staff.

For further information on counseling referral services, visit Student Affairs or phone 815-802-8500.